Friday, 23 November 2007

Liam's New Excavator


Hi, Dad took this photo of me last night, and its a bit fuzzy but you get the picture. Here's my new digger! We spotted this when I went to the City for the day with Kaila and Dad. We walked all over town looking for a Spider Man suit and we just happened to walk past this great shop which has stacks of model cars and you-beaut trucks! It does everything a digger has to do and I love it. I think Dad likes it too. Santa please note, the B-Double model truck is in this shop too...........

1 comment:

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Thats a very cool digger Liam, I'm looking forward to the day when i can handle one of those. I 'll just have to make do with the softer toys at the moment, that looks way to complex for me.
JB Kirk